PromptKey Install Instructions
- Open Google Chrome and visit the download link.
- Click on Add to Chrome button.
- Click Add Extension button in the confirmation box.
- Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open your Firefox browser, and navigate to the PromptKey.com downloads page.
- Simply click the Mozilla Firefox download icon, and install will begin.
- Follow on-screen instructions to allow the complete install of PromptKey.
- Within your browser, go onto our downloads page and simply click the Firefox install icon.
- Once download is complete, save the extension XPI. file.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the open menu icon (settings icon) and select "Add ons”.
- Click tools (gear wheel) for add-ons and select “Install add-on from file”, or you may drag & drop the XPI file into your browser.
- Locate the saved extension file and click install.
- First and foremost, install the 'Download Chrome Extension' from the Opera add-ons gallery.
- Go to Google Chrome store and locate the PromptKey extension within your opera browser.
- Click the Add to Opera button
- A toolbar will drop down, with the message, “This extension was disabled because it is from an unknown source. Go to the extensions manager to enable it.” Click the Go button.
- You’ll be transported to Opera’s Extensions page, which can also be visited by going to View > Show Extensions.
- Click Install in the PromptKey extension, and click Install again when Opera asks you to confirm you want to add this extension from an unknown source.